Name: Elena Robles
Rookie Year: 2009
Career Earnings: $0.00
Education: Ferris State University (Criminal Justice, 2006)
- Recorded five wins in collegiate competition while at Ferris State University.
- 2003 Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (GLIAC) Freshman of the Year.
- Two-time NGCA Division II All-American Second Team selection (2005, 2006).
- Finished third individually at the 2006 NCAA Division II Women's National Golf Championship.
- Tied for fifth at the 2008 Colorado Women's Open. Runner-up at the 2008 Washington State Women's
- Was a contestant in Golf Channel's Big Break: Sandals Resort series (2010).
- Member of winning team on Golf Channel's Big Break: Dominican Republic series (2010).
- Finished T10 at the 2012 Arizona Women's Open (2012).