Name: Chella Choi
Rookie Year: 2009
Career Earnings: $1,160,529.00
Symetra Tour Alumnae
2012 in a Nutshell
• 27 events, 23 cuts made, $634,622 (20)
• 7 top-10 finishes, 3 top-5 finishes
• Recorded her career-best T2 finish at the 2012 Manulife Financial LPGA Classic where she lost in
a four-way, three-hole sudden death playoff
• In 2011, recorded a career-best tie for seventh at the LPGA HanaBank Championship; tied for 12th at the
Kia Classic; tied for 13th at the US Women's Open; tied for 13th at the Safeway Classic Presented by
Coca-Cola; tied for 22nd at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup; tied for 23rd at the Avnet LPGA Classic
and tied for 25th at the Evian Masters.
• In 2010, finished tied for 16th at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
• In 2009, recorded a career-best tie for 20th at the LPGA Tour Championship Presented by Rolex.
• In 2008, turned professional in January; competed in 17 events on the Symetra Tour - The Road to the
LPGA, recording four top-10 finishes, including a tie for second at the Bright House Networks Open; won
the LPGA Sectional Qualifying Tournament in Venice, Fla.; tied for 21st at the LPGA Final Qualifying
Tournament and won a four-hole, four-way playoff to earn one of two final spots in Priority List Category
11 for the 2009 LPGA season.
Choi won the 2005 Korean Junior Championship and was a member of the 2006 Korean National Team.