Volvik Brand Ambassadors playing lights out on the Symetra Tour!
Volvik Brand Ambassadors have been playing lights out this season on the Symetra Tour!
So far this season, professionals on the tour playing Volvik golf balls have earned 2 runner up finishes, 7 Top 5 finishes and 14 Top 10 finishes in 16 events played. Volvik has the only program on the Symetra Tour designed to reward players for their performance with cash incentives. So far this year, their Drive Further performance incentive has earned Volvik players over $5000!
· Marina Choi has three Top 10 finishes playing Volvik including a career best Top 3 finish
· Laura Kueny earned $1500 with a T2 finish at the Chico’s Patty Berg Memorial with her Volvik S3
· Stephanie Kono has earned a T4 and T9 this year, including a top finish at the Volvik Championship
· Becca Huffer earned $750 with her Top 5 finish at the Gateway Classic at Longbow Golf Course
· Longtime Volvik Ambassador Alice Kim earned $500 with a T8 at the Mission Health Wellness Classic
· Casey Grice, who has split status on the LPGA and Symetra, is currently 8th in the Volvik Race for the Card with 5 Top 10 finishes playing Volvik this year (2nd, T4, T5, T7 T8)
· LPGA Tour player Victoria Elizabeth has a T5 and a T6 on the 2015 Symetra Tour
Volvik is the official golf ball of the Symetra Tour in addition to the sponsor of the Volvik Race for the Card, where 10 players earn an LPGA Tour card every year. Volvik is the only company to offer free golf balls to any player with Symetra Tour status and is also the range ball provider for every Symetra Tour event. Any Symetra Tour player that finishes in the Top 10 in the Volvik Race for the Card at the end of the season can automatically earn an LPGA Tour contract with Volvik for the following year.