Volvik To Launch S4 4-Piece Tour Ball At 2015 PGA Show
Volvik To Launch S4 4-Piece Tour Golf Ball for Faster Swing Speeds At 2015 PGA Merchandise Show
Volvik, the #1 Color Golf Ball on Tour, announced today the company will launch their new S4 tour premium 4-piece golf balls at the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show Wednesday. The S4 will join the S3 in Volvik’s line as a premium, next-level ultra-performance golf ball that is the first of its kind to the US market. A white base combined with a proprietary pearlescent blue color makes the S3 and S4 a perfect blend of a white and color ball for even the most traditional golfer, providing better visibility in light.
The S4 is a 105-compression, tour premium 4-piece golf ball designed for faster swing speeds. It utilizes a reinforced Urethane cover that provides the perfect feel and optimal spin rates for faster swingers.
“This is a players ball,” said Don Shin President of Volvik USA. “The S3 has been one of the most popular balls with our LPGA Tour staff due to its extreme performance benefits. We wanted to launch the S4 in conjunction with the S3 in order to meet the needs of players who have higher ball flights, too much spin and all the problems that heavy swingers face. We now have a golf ball for every single player type.”
The S4 is powered by a Bismuth enhanced power core that optimizes distance by transferring the power from the more solid inner core to the softer outer layer, a unique technology used in all of Volvik's golf ball innovation. The soft outer layer also reduces excess driver spin, increasing the moment of inertia and centrifugal force, leading to more distance and more roll. The S4 also offers extremely accurate flight stability by the patented 336 Quasi-Cuboctahedron dimple pattern.
"The reaction and data from our professional staff and other professionals who have put the S3 and S4 up against the other leading premium balls on the market is that we have something quite remarkable with this ball," said Shin. "This is the next level of performance in golf balls. We will put this golf ball up against anyone out there."
World leading technology makes the S4 golf balls some of the most innovative and forward thinking in the marketplace.
· Bismuth Enhanced Power Core - Maximum distance obtained by high elasticity power core
· Resilient Inner Cover -An optimized dual core encased in a highly resilient solid casing provides optimal spin and longer distance
· Urethane Cover - The perfect soft feel and tenacious spin rates provided by a reinforced Urethane cover
· Mid-height trajectory and extremely accurate flight stability by patented 336 Quasi-Cuboctahedron dimple pattern
· World's first patented dual power core with Bismuth metal provides greater explosiveness. Unlike normal metal, Bismuth expands 3.5% in volume, leading to greater energy transfer
· Accurate flight stability created by a more solid inner core produces lower driver spin and higher spin in short irons for total control
· Optimized spin rates by Urethane cover with a unique coating process for greater durability provides improved spin control and the ultimate soft feel at impact
· With advanced world leading technology, the White Color S4 provides superior performance characteristics proven by some of the world's best tour professionals and extensive Iron Byron and flight monitor data
The S4 will begin shipping to retailers immediately after the PGA Merchandise Show in the White Color pearl finish and will carry a MAP price of $44.99.
Volvik is the #1 Color Golf Ball On Tour with over 70 professionals using Volvik's ultra high-performance color golf balls on the world's professional tours. Since 2012, players using Volvik golf balls have earned over $7 million on the PGA TOUR, LPGA Tour, Champions Tour, Web.com Tour, Ladies European Tour, LAGT and Symetra Tour with 12 victories and over 100 Top 10 finishes.
Volvik has experienced more colors (5) and number of color golf balls in play on the world's professional tours than any other manufacturer in the history of golf. Volvik is dedicated to the production of specialized 3- and 4-piece multi-layer golf balls that feature 37 worldwide patents. In over 30 years of golf ball production, Volvik has developed a reputation based on highly innovative development, quickly becoming one of the most significant and trusted golf ball manufacturers in the world.